As a business we believe in open communication and now more than ever, be will be doing a lot more of that via our website and our social media pages,
We wanted to share with you what The Lekki Gift Company is doing to care for both our employees and clients during this recent COVID-19 pandemic.
- We have temporarily shut down both of our physical stores. This is to ensure we do our part in stopping the spread of the virus.
- A large number of our staff have been asked to stay home
- While our sales rep have been madated to work from home to ensure you still have access to us and of course gifts.
- We taking measures to sanitise new inventory coming into our studio wherever possible.
- And our current packaging area is being constantly cleaned and disinfected focusing heavily on frequently touched surfaces such as tables, doorknobs, light switches, handles, desks and the likes.
- We are in contact with our corporate clients who have had their events postponed to offer useful solutions as regards their already ordered gifts.
We understand that with social distancing on the rise, people will begin to feel isolated and disconnected and gifting can be a great way to maintain connections in both our personal and professional lives.
As such our online store remains open and we will be applying free shipping to orders placed from tomorrow the 25th of March.
As usual you can reach us via online chat or via phone at 09099625547 (Monday – Saturday, 10am – 6pm).
The health, safety and well being of our customers, team and our community are of utmost importance to us and we will continue to do our part in securing same.
Thank you for your support of The Lekki Gift Company, not just during challenging times like this, but at all times.
We are all in this together and we ask everyone to be kind, to be clean and most of all take care!