JOIN OUR TEAM
The Lekki Gift Company is currently seeking motivated applicants to join our team.
All open positions are based in either our Ikoyi or Lekki Stores.
Are you eager to assume a hands-on role within a growing business?
Are you the type of person who does whatever it takes to get the job done? Do you approach problem solving with energy and enthusiasm? If so, one of these opportunities just might be the perfect one for you!
STORE MANAGER/EXEC ASSISTANT (Full Time)
We are currently searching for a highly organized, energetic, problem-solving and detail-oriented Store Manager to join our team and work onsite in our both our stores (located in Lekki and in Dolphin Estate)! The Store Manager position is designed to support the CEO with HR, admin and sales/marketing duties as well as involvement in the day-to-day operations of the business.Responsibilities Include: -- Manage the stores to ensure both functions optimally -- Manage the Organisation's yearly calendar with CEO -- Organize and execute marketing campaigns and special projects with CEO -- Assist with writing copy and graphic design for marketing campaigns -- Run sales reports and provide analysis to CEO and team -- Schedule and prepare for photo shoots -- Conduct research for upcoming gift designs, newsletters and blog posts -- Handle employee relations, coordinate the administrative functions of the organisation -- Occasional gift assembly -- Occasional errands, both business related and personal to CEO -- Occasional off-site networking events and relationship building activities -- Special projects as assigned Must Haves: -- Excellent problem-solving skills and attention to detail -- A can-do attitude and excellent work ethic -- Upbeat personality and willingness to work both as a team and individually -- Excellent written and verbal communication skills -- Experience with Websites, Google Drive, Canva, and/or Mailchimp a PLUS! -- Must reside within the Lekki Axis of Lagos or within the Island vicinity. -- A genuine desire to assume a very hands-on role in a growing creative small business
Educational BackgroundIf you want to apply, the minimum qualification required to be eligible for this position is that you should have completed a bachelor's degree in business related to inventory management, accounting, logistics, etc., from an accredited college or university Details: -- 9.30am - 6.30pm -- Monday - Saturday (with one Saturday off work per week) -- Casual Dress Code
Inventory Officer (full time)The Inventory/Fulfilment Assistant helps us behind the scenes to make sure the shops are stocked full of amazing goods & gifts. The inventory officer is primarily responsible for handling the material management responsibilities that include acquisition of the material, merchandise, items, etc., and its proper distribution. Responsibilities include:
- Preparing the purchase orders, receiving, storing, issuing the goods, managing the stock levels and giving out the supplies from the stock.
- Preparing the inventories, maintaining the stock records, using computerized systems for entering the records and is accountable for checking the supply invoices with the purchase orders.
- Preparing the reports on adjustments done to inventories that may be damaged, spoilt, etc., and coordinates the purchasing, inventory and warehousing functions.
- To maintain record of receipts as well as issuance of items that are going out of the warehouse so as to ensure accuracy and completeness
- To be involved in reconciliation of physical stock with the stock in the system
- To oversee that the arrangement of goods has been done in an orderly system within the stock location system so that the stock can be stored easily and retrieved whenever there is a requirement. Similarly, he/she ensures that the stocks stay physically protected in the warehouse
- To undertake the function of stock taking and confirm the periodic stock on a regular basis by working closely with the designated staff members
- To supervise the offloading process, the subsequent arrangement of merchandise, material, etc., and consignment so that it can be accessed and identified easily
- To ensure the correct and timely valuation of the inventory and to be involved in directing and managing procedures related to offloading, packing and unpacking
- The individual interested in becoming an inventory officer should be able to demonstrate collaborative work style, strong leadership skills and should have the ability to take proper decision and action whenever any difficult situation arises.
- He/she should have excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Good analytical and organizational skills with experience in project management would definitely prove to be an advantage.
- He/she should have a desire to learn every detail related to inventory business and should have the passion to reach out for promotional opportunities.
- He/she should be able to enjoy clerical and administrative work with good planning and numeric skills.
- He/she should have a methodical approach to complete the assigned work and should pay strong attention to detail.
Educational BackgroundThe minimum qualification required to be eligible for this position is that you should have completed a bachelor's degree. Details: — 9.30am – 6.30pm — Monday – Saturday (with one Saturday off work per week) — Casual Dress Code
Sales Representative (full time)We are looking for a Retail Sales Representative to provide excellent customer service and meet sales quotas for our business. Candidates with strong communication skills who can make customers feel welcome in our store will stand out. You will help identify client needs, present and answer questions about our products and services and recommend solutions. A positive attitude and a desire to promptly resolve potential customer issues or complaints will make you successful in this role. Ultimately, you will ensure that customers leave our store satisfied and you will contribute to the store’s profitability. Retail Sales Representative responsibilities include:
- Greet and direct customers
- Provide accurate information (e.g. product features, pricing and after-sales services)
- Answer customers’ questions about specific products/services
- Conduct price and feature comparisons to facilitate purchasing
- Cross-sell products
- Ensure racks are fully stocked
- Manage returns of merchandise
- Coordinate with the Retail Sales Representatives team to provide excellent customer service (especially during peak times)
- Inform customers about discounts and special offers
- Provide customer feedback to the Store Manager
- Stay up-to-date with new products/services
Educational BackgroundThe minimum qualification required to be eligible for this position is that you should have completed a bachelor's degree in business from an accredited college or university
CONTENT CREATOR/ECOMM LEAD (Full Time)
We are currently searching for a content creator/ecommerce lead to join our team and work onsite in both our stores (located in Lekki and in Dolphin Estate)! Content Creator responsibilities include producing marketing content to advertise our products, writing blog posts about current happenings in the store and promoting our content on social media.Responsibilities Include:
- Create content for marketing and advertising the company and its products. Conduct keyword research and use SEO guidelines to optimize content. Promote content on social networks and monitor engagement (e.g. comments and shares). Identify customers’ shopping preferences and recommend new product types. Measure web traffic to content (e.g. conversion and bounce rates) Update our websites as needed